If your organization needs an energetic, strong, highly-skilled leader who is also kind, compassionate…and a patient, supportive, light-hearted teacher, contact Daniel Ward today.
But don’t just take my word for it, see what others say:
“From the moment I met Daniel, it was clear that his thoughtfulness, keen intelligence, expert experience and wisdom were going to be invaluable assets as we embarked on the project. He is calm, collected and always insightful…in pretty much every situation, Daniel is collaborative, empathetic, kind, and just an all-around nice guy.”
I’m available to your organization now, for:
- Full-time hire as your next Executive Director or CEO
- Interim management, to bridge the gap of a vacant key leadership position
- Recruitment services, to help you find and screen the best candidates
- Strategic business planning, budget development, Board skill-building consultation, and organizational change facilitation, to help you plan and implement significant changes
- Fund-raising consultation and grant proposal writing
- Writing and editing projects of all kinds
Please browse this site to learn more about how to put my expertise and experience to work for you. Call 541-806-4076 or email me today.
If you’re looking for my resume, click here.
Let’s talk about what you need and how I might help.