It’s a mistake to begin recruiting for key human services leadership positions if you can’t reach a very large pool of diverse candidates and referrers, respond promptly to potential candidates, and wrap up your recruitment cycle quickly.
Successful recruitment requires, up front:
- Concise timeline of tasks and deadlines
- Job description
- Appealing description of your business/organization and your purpose
- Clear, concise, internal document that describes your vision of the ideal candidate
I’ll help you get those things ready.
Then, here’s what I offer—you can choose from these:
- Professionally-written recruitment advertising
- Ad placement on the Internet and in trade publications
- Access to my nationwide network of over 10,000 human services professionals
- Dedicated email address for your candidates to use
- Dedicated webpage for your posting
- Review and commentary of all applicants
- Periodic progress updates
- Phone, Skype, Zoom, in-person, first-round and second-round interviewing
- Finalist scheduling
- Collaborative interviewing or H.R. coaching with your staff or Board
Call me at 541-806-4076 or email me today!